- The property, “Villa Alcalde”, situated at Camino del Volcán L, 5, 35571 Tías, Las Palmas, Spain, is offered for holiday rental by the private owners.
- To reserve/book the property, this can only be done by booking online at www.villaalcaldelanzarote.com or through an approved partner where there is an official listing approved by us, no booking is confirmed until the booking party has fulfilled all the obligations outlined at time and place of booking, including adhering to payment of deposit.
- Following the rental agreement and the deposit payment the house will be blocked and reserved for the client for the approved dates.
- The balance of the rent is payable no later than 45 days before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date the owner reserves the right to give notice by post or e-mail that the reservation is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the owner is able to re-let the property.
- If the client has to cancel their booking and the cancellation falls prior to 45 days before the start of the rental, the owner will return any money received, minus bank charges and commissions. If the cancellation falls within 45 days of the start of the rental the owner will keep any monies paid for this rental.
- The rental period shall commence at 4 pm on the first day and finish at 10 am on the last day unless otherwise agreed.
- Villa Alcalde is a non-smoking property and under no circumstances should cigarettes be smoked inside the house.
- It is understood that no pets will be allowed at the property.
- The client leaves his car on the property at his own risk, and the owner takes no responsibility for any vehicle or the contents of any vehicle.
- No tents, caravans or camping cars can be accepted on the property.
- If the client wishes to invite any person, over and above the number listed on the booking confirmation letter, on to the property, he must obtain written permission from the owner who reserves the right to make an appropriate charge or deny access.
- The clients agree to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and leave it in the same state as it was found at the end of the rental period. In order to facilitate the proper maintenance of the home, the owner will provide a mid stay clean for any stays longer than 7 days. At the end of your stay the client is expected to leave the house in an orderly state, with the bed linens removed, the rubbish taken out and the kitchen tidy with dishes in the dish washer.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The renter’s group should ensure they have arranged adequate insurance cover for themselves. The owner does not carry personal accident liability, and this is an explicit condition of the rental agreement.
- The owner shall not be liable to the client:
– for any temporary stoppage in the supply of public services to the property;
– for any loss, damage or injury which may result from adverse weather conditions or any other matters outside the control of the owner;
– for any loss or damage or inconvenience suffered by the client if the property is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In any such event the owner shall immediately refund to the client all sums previously paid.
- Under no circumstances shall the owner’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.
16.1 The contract shall be governed by Spanish law in every particular, including formation and interpretation, and shall be deemed to have been made in Spain.
17.1 All bed linens, bathroom towels, kitchen linens and pool towels are provided by the owner. Beach towels are also provided as standard.
17.2 We provide a baby cot and high chair as standard.
17.3 Our House Managers, Rossi & Kelly will act as representatives of the owner during your stay. Upon the receipt of your payment you will receive their contact details, along with directions to the house and check-in instructions. At the beginning of your stay, they will visit and introduce themselves presenting you with all the information you will need to ensure a happy and easy stay in the house. Throughout your stay, they will be the main point of contact should any concerns or problems arise. They will also be present at the departure to organise the check-out process.
17.4 The swimming pool and hot tub are regularly checked and cleaned, at least twice per week, or more if guest numbers require it. The pool / hot tub maintenance person has a key to the front gate and will come whenever possible depending on their schedule, however unless urgent all staff avoid any visiting during unsociable hours!
17.5 The renter must ensure the safety of all members of his party with regards to the swimming pool. Swimming pools are dangerous to children and they must be surveyed by adults when in the garden. The owner takes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever for any swimming accidents on the part of the renters.